Vittoria Food and Beverage (A.B.N. 68 000 095 607) considers the privacy and protection of your personal information as important, and is committed (along with its staff) to handling your personal information in accordance with Australian privacy laws, including the Privacy Act (Cth)(the Act), and the National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information, which sets out clear standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we obtain as part of our business operations.
What personal information do we collect and why?
We will collect your information when you register as a member to this Website, and when you place an order through the Website, or provide feedback to us. These personal details may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details and other transaction and registration details.
We will only collect personal information if it is necessary for one of our business functions or activities.
The personal information we collect enables us to deliver products and services to you, provide further information to you and otherwise enhance your customer experience. If you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able to fulfil orders placed through this Website, or otherwise provide you with information.
How will your personal information be used?
We may use or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate or process your order placed via the Website,
- To carry out or respond to your requests,
- To our third party service providers who assist us in delivering our products and services to you (including but not limited to financial institutions and delivery companies).
Where your personal information is provided to third parties, we will ensure that they undertake to protect your privacy and will only authorise tem to use your personal information for the purpose we supplied it to them.
We will not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without your consent.
We may otherwise be permitted to use or disclose personal information held about you, where
- You consent to the use or disclosure,
- We reasonably believe that the use or disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious, immediate threat to someone’s health or safety or the publics health or safety,
- Where such use or disclosure is required or authorised by law.
- We will take all reasonable efforts to ensure that any personal information collected is held securely, but you should be aware that the World Wide Web is not a secure environment
- We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their responsibilities.
- Our Website uses a security measure called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, in relation to any purchases and payments made via the Website. SSL locks all your critical information in an encrypted envelope, making it extremely difficult for this information to be intercepted. Our SSL technology is the industry standard in Internet security.
Direct marketing by mail and email
If you do not wish to receive promotional material from us, please uncheck the relevant box when you register with the Website. If you no longer wish to receive these promotional material please amend your preferences in "my account", if you no longer wish to receive promotional emails please unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the promotional email you have received.
If you would like to access the personal information we have on record about you, or would like to update your detail, please contact us by email on email@example.com or by phone, Espressotoria: Privacy Officer (+612) 9748 0299.
Complaints and Further Information
If you have a complaint or require further information about how Vittoria Food and Beverage handles personal information or any privacy issues please contact:
Espressotoria: Privacy Officer
PO Box 6565
Ph: 02 9748 0299