How To Make a Return
When returning goods to us, please note that
- If you are making a Warranty Claim, or where you are returning Goods to us for any other reason, you are responsible for returning the Goods to us (including all expenses and costs);
- You must contact our Customer Service Department prior to any return;
Australia Phone: 1300 393 895
New Zealand Phone: 0800 787 877
- Risk in the goods remains with you until the goods arrive at our warehouse. Ensure that the goods you are returning are appropriately packaged to prevent any damage to the goods. You are responsible for any goods damaged in-transit. In the event that goods returned to us are in unsuitable condition, we reserve the right to reject it and send it back to you.
- You should always retain your Proof of Purchase (including your purchase docket, tax invoice or Espressotoria.com Order Confirmation Receipt) as best proof of purchase, and as proof of the date on which the purchase of the Goods was made.
Online Purchase ReturnsCheck Answer
If you have purchased goods from this website, then please note that
- We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality and the quantity and match the description we have provided to you.
- If any of the goods delivered to you arrive damaged or are faulty, please contact our Customer Service Department immediately.
- All goods must be returned within a reasonable time frame. You must notify us within seven (7) business days of receipt. A failure to do so may result in our right to reject the goods (not including any returns for defective goods).
- Depending on the circumstances, we may elect to repair, replace or refund the returned goods.
Returns via Australia Post (Australia Only)
For Australian customers, we recommend Australia Post as our preferred returns service provider.
All Australian consumers, where Australia Post provide a Return Parcel Service will be sent a Returns Label to apply and enclose with the goods being returned. Ensure the returns label is completed in full and apply it to your goods.
Any goods returned to us are your responsibility until the goods arrive at our warehouse. Please take the necessary steps to ensure you package your return adequately to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error or damaged in transit. In the likely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right to reject it and send it back to you.
Upon adequately packaging and enclosing your returns label to your goods, visit any Australia Post outlet, Australia wide to lodge your return to us where this service is available. Where Australia Post provides a Return Parcel Service we will cover the associated postage costs.
Upon successfully receiving a returned good we reserve the right to verify proof of purchase before any entitlement of warranty is acknowledged. We reserve the right to repair and assess the returned goods in question in accordance with the conditions outlined in the Warranty Against Defects manual.
Confirming Receipt of your Return
Once we receive your returned goods, you will receive an email confirming that your return has been received.
In the unlikely event that you do not receive an email confirming receipt of your return within seven (7) business days of posting your goods, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1300 393 895 for Australia and 0800 787 877 for New Zealand. If you have used an Australia Post outlet to lodge your return please provide us the reference number you were provided at the time of lodging your return.
Upon verifying proof of purchase and meeting Warranty Against Defect conditions, we will repair, replace or refund the goods.
Purchases at Retail OutletsCheck Answer
If you purchase our goods at one of our authorized retailers, then
You are subject to the return and refund policies of the Supplier from which you purchased the goods.
Warranty Claims for defective goods may still be made directly to us by contacting our Customer Service Department.